ADVANTAGES OF DC MOTORS
CHOOSE A DC MOTOR OPENER TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
Powerful DC motors
Power is expressed by Wattage. W= V x A this simple equation refutes the absurd conviction of some that DC motors would be less powerful than AC motor
Ideal for continuous use high traffic situations
DC motors do not overheat: they can therefor work in continuous use working cycles.
Ideal solution for most demanding commercial and heavy duty industrial work places work places or gated community/Apartments. DC motor equipped gate openers are designed to let you easily secure and manage a high volume of employee and visitor access. Years of reliable performance. Unparalleled safety and security.
Autonomous use in case of power failure
DC motor equipped openers are compatible with back-up battery power supply and can work autonomously up to 5 days in case of power failure
Can work 100% autonomously powered by solar panel
High starting torque
Ideal to be used at cold temperatures. Starts immediately no matter the temperature. Gate automation requires a immediate and powerful immediate start. DC motors have 10 times higher initial starting point if compared to AC motors. DC motors consume 10 times less than a comparable AC motor.
Accurate power control & obstacle detection ensure your safety
Attending the obstacle detection safety norms EU EN13241-12453 Low voltage motor has very precise absorption detection in case of impact on an obstacle it is immediately detected. We keep power under control to prevent any injury even without use of additional safety sensors. Click here to watch our video
Reduce waste and help sustain our environment
DC Motors manufactures reduce prime material abuse: using less copper and less iron reduce waste of raw materials, transport and hence the pollution of our planet.
In-house manufactured DC motors
DUCATI HOME automation manufactures his own motors on fully robotized machines. Quality controls are taken on 100% of each motor to preserve maximal quality and reliability. Click here to watch our manufacture video
- DC motor systems are more suitable for higher operation levels as they tend to run cooler than AC ( 230V / 110V) gate motors witch are also unsafe and less reliables than DC motors.
- DC motors are ideal to be used on any kind of gates: residential, domestic properties (detached/semi-detached homes), or communal gates (apartment blocks, gated communities, commercial premises)
- DC motors systems can draw power from battery backup systems meaning they can still operate during any mains power cut (a 230v or 3 phase system would need to be opened with a manual release key).
- DC motor systems can also be powered by solar power units as a means of charging batteries, allowing you to site gate automation in rural and remote locations where main power is unavailable.
- DC motors ensures high operations (open/close) per hour as they can work continuously without overheting
- Suitable for shared and communal gates (apartment blocks, gated communities, commercial premises)
- Suitable for remote locations (battery/solar powered)
- Suitable for failsafe requirements (battery backup power).